NYX E-CIGS INC. RETURN POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A RECORD OF YOUR NYX MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT MUST BE PRESENT WHEN RETURNING OR EXCHANGING ANY PRODUCT.
NYX ECIGS Inc. is not liable for any damage(s) or injury(s) caused by the usage of products we may sell. The user takes full responsibility for any purchase he or she may make, and is aware of all risks associated with products purchased from NYX ECIGS Inc. Products are intended for anyone 19+ of age. We encourage all customers to do preliminary research before making a purchase. NYX ECIGS Inc. does not manufacturer any of the products we may sell.
Any products purchased from NYX ECIGS that are subject into the category of products able to be covered under our Warranty Policy will be subject to inspection by NYX ECIGS staff. All qualifying terms as they pertain to NYX ECIGS’ Warranty Policy must be met:
- Original receipt must be presented.
- The warranty claim is being filed within 15 days of the original purchase date.
- Original packaging (box) of the device in question must be present, with all original contents present in the box.
- There are no physical damages on the device (including liquid damage, damage as a result of misuse, alteration/modification to the device, or wear and tear)
Product(s) that are under inspection must be deemed defective after close observation by staff of NYX ECIGS in order for any exchange, credit or refund to take place.
Products that are subjected to our Warranty policy will have a limitation of only one exchange, issue of credit, or refund after a Warranty Claim is opened, processed and finalized by NYX ECIGS staff.
Any exchanges, credit, or refunds issued will be in form of store credit and documented appropriately. Your NYX ECIGS account may be flagged as a result of frequent returns and/or exchange activity associated with or without any Warranty Claims. If you feel that your account has been mistakenly flagged, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
1. By purchasing from NYX E-CIGS INC. you are agreeing to be 19+ years of age. All orders are shipped with signature and valid government ID required. After we can verify your age (successful delivery of order) you will be exempt from having to sign for packages for subsequent orders. If proof of age cannot be verified, NYX E-CIGS INC. is not responsible for additional fees incurred for packages being returned to sender.
We will charge a 10% restocking fee along with the shipping cost even if your order was eligible for free shipping.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE:
- IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL SMOKING AGE
- IF THE PACKAGE RECEIVER IS NOT OF LEGAL SMOKING AGE
2. We do not offer refunds on the following items for health and safety reasons:
- Clearomizers, Cartomizers, Atomizers, or any E-Liquids and Disposable Electronic Cigarettes (used or unused), Vaporizers for dry herbs and/or concentrates (used or unused).
- If we receive any of the items listed above it will be discarded and no credit or refund will be issued.
- Products returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee if original packaging has been opened.
3. Misused, damaged, or broken starter kits or parts will not be refunded.
4. Returned items to NYX E-CIGS INC. will be carefully inspected upon receipt. If there are clear signs of the Return Policy Terms and Conditions being abused, no credit or refund will be given.
5. Shipping costs is not refundable.
6. Warranties and RMA on batteries are 15 days from date of purchase. Original receipt must be presented with no physical damage on the device to quality for warranty. If the item is DOA (dead on arrival), we will replace the item after it has been deemed defective by a staff member. If you need a return merchandise form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Vaporizers for dry herbs and/or concentrates are final sale; the warranty must be dealt directly with the manufacturers.
8. All purchases for Disposable Vape products are final sale, with exception to any disposables that are reported and determined to be DOA (dead on arrival) by a staff member within 24 hours of purchase. Customers MUST have a NYX membership account in order to track detailed records of the previous purchases. Disposables must be returned with their original packaging within 48 hours of DOA (dead on arrival) being reported for replacement or store credit to be issued.
Disposable Vape Products purchased through our online store must be reported to be DOA (dead on arrival) within 24 hours of receiving the order. Video depicting the DOA (dead on arrival) issue must also be submitted to our email: email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the order for any replacement or store credit to be issued.
9. Warning! Please refrain from using broken insulated skins on batteries in all products sold under NYX ECIGS INC. NYX ECIGS INC will not be responsible for any damages caused by using substandard batteries. Mistreatment towards these devices is considered dangerous and may cause permanent damage. NYX ECIGS INC advises customers to use these units safely.
All returned merchandise must be received in our Markham office within 7-days of the original receiving date. Please make sure you return your order via trackable mail as we do not take any responsibility for undelivered returns. Please contact NYX E-CIGS INC. customer service support if you have any further questions.
TO PROCESS YOUR RETURN
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our customer service number at 855-699-3244 for Return Merchandise Form.
Please ship the items back to NYX E-CIGS INC. at the address indicated on the Return Merchandise Form using a trackable shipping method. Shipping costs will be at senders expense, NYX E-CIGS INC. is not responsible for shipping costs incurred for returned merchandise.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing depending on when we receive your items at our Markham office. All refunds will be issued to as a store credit.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
Read and abide by the WARNING notice below for your safety:
WARNING: LITUHIUM CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MIUSED or MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.